Activities in Barcelona for this month
Festa Major del Clot - Camp de l'Arpa (3rd to 20th of November). The "Clot" neighbourhood is very near to our building, enjoy:
- Local food in the Mercat del Clot (day 12th, "Tasta'm" Gastronomic Meeting).
- Atractions for the children in a small fair located between the streets Badajoz and Ciutat de Granada (all days).
- Traditional dancing and "Castells", human towers (day 13th).
- Fireworks in the Parc del Clot (day 20th 20:30).
If you are a follower of the Roman Catholic Christian church you can experience the Sagrada Família as a religious temple while a cerimony, a "Missa Internacional", is being done. All Sundays from 9:00 to 10:00 (note that usually there is a lot of queue, try going early).
Near the city center you can enjoy two great spectacles in Spanish:
- Grease ( https://www.grupbalana.com/es/teatros/obras/grease--el-musical/ , based upon the famous movie).
- El Mago Pop ( https://www.elmagopop.com/ , the most famous illusionist in Spain).
Starting the 22nd of November you may visit the "Els Llums de Sant Pau", a Christmas fantasy garden with ambient lights around the Sant Pau Recinte Modernista. Located at 20/25min from our building by foot ( https://elsllumsdesantpau.com/ ).
Also we recommend The World of Banksy ( https://espaciotrafalgar.es/project/the-world-of-banksy/ ) , an nice exposition based upon the artist (but please note that the artist did NOT authorize it).