- Please make sure you don't forget the keys in the apartment if you go out, and, most importantly, please don't leave them in the inside lock as in this case we would have to break the door in order to open it. This last eventuality could cost you a surcharge of 100€.
- The main gate of the building must be closed and locked when you leave the apartment.
- The garbage should be daily removed and placed in containers. In the center of the city (except for recycling and organic garbage) there are no containers and the garbage is collected, from door to door, every night between 20:00 and 22:00. In the event that your apartment is located in the center of Barcelona, you will have to deposit the garbage on the street between those times.
- If you need to use the intercom, be sure to press the right number to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
- The neighbors' rest must be rigorously respected, for this reason you must reduce the noise after 22:00 while you are in the apartment and as well in the common areas of the building.
- Please listen to the music and television to a volume that does not disturb the neighbors.
- We ask you to be especially careful when your are closing the door of the apartment.
- We consider important to mention that disturbing the neighbours is a very delicate issue for which we are not prepared to make any concessions. Tenants who fail to respect these rules will be asked to abandon the flat immediately and will receive no refunding on the total amount paid for the stay.
- Remember to turn off electrical appliances and the air conditioning every time you leave the apartment.
- In reference to animals, it is essential you ask for an authorization prior to arrival. You will be required to pay a deposit of 100€, refunded at the end of your stay after checking the state of the apartment.
Bad behavior inside and outside of the allowed schedule caused by noises, parties and inconvenience to other guests will suppose to loss the deposit paid on the arrival.